It works best with MIUI devices (smartphones, tablets, Xiaomi, Pocophone, Redmi). Some functionalities might be compatible with other Xiaomi devices (Android one ones for example, or Blackshark). Some might work even with other brand devices, but this tool is not designed to do that, so please use it with Xiaomi devices. No smartwatches, TVs or any other type of device are supported. Tap on the three dots on the top right corner of the screen and select “Choose update package”.
- The Xiaomi 11T Pro stock Flash File firmware is a great choice for those who want the most out of their device.
- Assuming you have an up-to-date one available, this shouldn’t result in much—or any—data loss.
- It’s an unofficial database created by Youssif Shaaban Alsager (yshalsager) that provides flashable MIUI ROMs (including Fastboot ROMs) for all Xiaomi devices.
- This method could be really helpful when reinstalling the “Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X firmware” on your device.
In this guide, we will show you the steps to install the MIUI Stock ROM on Xiaomi devices via the TWRP Recovery. There are a plethora of reasons why users prefer to replace their device’s stock recovery with a custom one such as TWRP or OrangeFox. To begin with, you could create a backup of all the partitions on your device. Likewise, you could flash any supported IMG or ZIP file or even root your device by flashing the Magisk ZIP (which is now part of the Magisk App, from v22 onwards). Fastboot ROM the flashing is done via connecting the Xiaomi device to the computer via USB in fastboot mode, you must unlock the bootloader first, and use the mi flash tool.
Yash likes to listen classical songs and has a huge library of classical mixes. After enabling the USB debugging, proceed with the steps mentioned below.
- If you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu.
- Its operating system provides a lightning-fast, highly efficient, and user-friendly experience.
- Xiaomi Stock ROM is an excellent choice for those looking for a reliable and cost-effective way to upgrade their devices.
- XiaoMiTool V2 was developed thanks to user donations stock ROMs.
Step.7 Now you have to select the location of Mobile Firmware in the Flash Tool. And to select Flash All Except Data Bat in the right side below. To connect Xiaomi Mobile to the Laptop, you have to install the USB Driver in the Laptop. If you have a USB driver already installed on your laptop, then you have to skip this step. Step.1 First you need to flash Firmware in Mobile, you have to download ROM Firmware. After downloading this zip file will have to extract it.